duminică, 23 mai 2010

Faith

Faith... I would say compulsory for our living, but seldom we find ourselves empty with no horizon and no expectations for tomorrow. We forget the yesterday, the day before yesterday ... the only thing we know is that we are done, we have no back-up plan, no resources to walk further and - the bottom line - the only direction we seem to be going is DOWN. There is no other way, there is no one who can help us - or at least that is what we think.

Faith - I guess faith means looking up where true help dwells. Faith is what keeps us going on. What makes us know that even if we seem to be alone, we aren't. BUT, and there is always a but, we have to choose sides. Faith is not something that we can keep in our closet or on a shelf. Faith is something you get after choosing sides - and it's not like it doesn't count which side - after choosing the right side. This is a one way road. There is no turning back. But having faith means that we are never to think that we are alone or that we have no power to fight any longer. And this makes it worth the "trouble"!

Faith is. We stand by faith and faith alone.

I thought that I had no other choice but to melt and disappear, cloudy and darkness, and then I remembered it doesn't have to be this way.

I could have faith.

I can have faith.

I should have faith, because faith and faith alone helps me stand looking straight into the night.

FAITH - willing to wait for the dawn. So I choose the right side!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu