luni, 8 noiembrie 2010

Insomnia

I cannot sleep! If you knew me, you'd understand that this is dead serious. I have never had problems in this area so my reaction to all of those who to told me that they cannot sleep was: "Geez, how on earth is this possible?" Well, now I know how on earth this is possible... and it is extremely annoying.

Thing is that I have plenty of time to rewind my life before falling asleep. I notice all the empty spots, all the wrong decisions, all the unfulfilled dreams, all the future plans. I need silence for that, I needed silence to realize that if I wanna go forward, it is compulsory to stop and analyze my life!

One of these nights ... one of these insomnia nights I did exactly that: analyzed my life, I wanted to see where was the wrong turn. I think I have found it...

I am working on fixing it. I might not make it without some friendly help. But, eventually, I will make it to the shore.

I cannot be broken forever ... someone will need to fix me. And, then, you all might be very surprised...Just wait !

Un comentariu: