joi, 19 iulie 2012

Money ... money? well, money!

Who hasn't heard at least once the famous song? "Money, money, money ... must be funny, in a rich man's world". Well, is it?! Personally I hate it. I have never appreciated this, as first thing on my list. Not even second or third. I always considered there are other things much more important that money. Money ... well it's just the mean to get somewhere, is under no circumstance the destination itself. Unfortunately, for many today it became the supreme purpose: MONEY, MONEY and more MONEY! Doesn't matter the how or the when or the where, and not even whose body to step on! All it matters is MONEY. There are no other values or principles. If you only mention about education or culture or knowledge they will look at you like you've just landed from Mars. These are no longer priorities! These are no longer anything on people's list today. (Of course, I am talking about the huge mass of stupidity!) What really bugs me, like really really annoys me is that MONEY changed everyone. Even if it's not a priority for you, you still do a lot of stuff to get it. Stuff that you wouldn't usually do. Stuff that before would have disgust you. Stuff that you had even said not to ever in your life do. And here you are, an honest person, appreciating the real value of intelligence and culture, bending at the throne of MONEY. It's not your fault! It's not my fault! It just bothers me that we have to do that! I would very much like to do something else with my time. Really! Working my ass off isn't fun. I am not doing it because I enjoy it so much. It's just there is no other way in the nowadays society! It's weird, and it's stupid but you have to comply, otherwise you'll be just swollen and nobody will ever remember you. I hate what money did to people! I hate what money did to me! I wish I could read a book without feeling guilty that I am wasting time ... I wish I could sleep 8 hours at night, and not feel guilty that my time is not well used! I wish ... I just wish I didn't care this much about anything but myself. I wish I would just take care of myself and work to get there where I want to get! I wish that stupid people stop telling me what to think or what to do and how to do it! I thought about myself as a non-racist person. But you know what? I am racist! I vote for intelligent people who won't accept shit from "less-equipped". You think I am mischievous?! Oooooo, you just haven't seen me angry ... YET!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu