duminică, 4 decembrie 2011

I am a daydreamer!

I want to set this straight, because I've noticed lately that people mistake me for someone else. I mean, I would've supposed that in my circle of friends it's already clear who am I. Well, apparently this article is necessary. So, here it is (~27 yrs late, but still!):

I am a daydreamer!!! Do not suppose that if I look at you, I am really listening to what you're saying. No hard feelings, but I might be in my own world the same moment. As soon as I've made up my mind regarding the real world, I decided that it was not good enough for me. I was always told that we build our world ... and so I did. I built my own!

So, whenever there are things, in this real world, that trouble me I decide to escape in this world of mine that (in my defense) is not perfect, but slightly better than this one.

Besides this parallel world, I have my own system of values, my own logic. You'd say it's not possible and that logic is logic. I don't really care about that. I don't care about some stupid rule saying logic is absolute. I have my own ... and so far it worked. I am hard to convince... exactly because I don't go after usual rules and usual logic.

Bottom line is I am happy with who I am. Or at least I try! In the end, I'll know I wasn't just another human being on this planet, another serial puppet. I was unique. And that might be enough...

Now ... I want to quote the famous Martin Luther King:

I HAVE A DREAM ...

Un comentariu:

  1. "Imagination is more important than knowledge....for knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." Albert Einstein

    RăspundețiȘtergere