marți, 29 noiembrie 2011

Betrayal

You know what's the most common synonym for betrayal? My personal guess is: you do. Even so, I will say it again: BACKSTABBING. And it's not me who says it ... wikipedia does it first.

So, what can you actually say about this, when the synonym is more than explicit? Betrayal...have you ever felt it? (because I honestly think this is not something you experience, it's something that you feel on your own skin). It's more like a knife in the back when you least expect it... or let me put it some other way. How many of us have experienced a stabbing in the back? Well ... it must be just like a BETRAYAL!!!

Why am I talking about this today? Cas I feel betrayed. Today, more than any other day, I feel like someone really stabbed me in the back. Does it make any sense? Maybe I have high expectations from the people around me. Maybe I should strop expecting anything from people around me. For me, that seems like really, really hard work. Not trusting, not expecting. I am that kind of a person that does trust and does expect.

And still ... with every knife I feel in my back I am one step away from drawing a line and giving EVERYBODY up. Lately everybody are hurrying to deposit their knives in a safe place, i.e. my back.

Betrayal hurts! Betrayal makes me ... concentrate on reading more books or just staying away from people.

I am one knife away from that!

Un comentariu:

  1. :)))) foarte fain postul:) si totusi.. mai exista oameni care INCA nu au experimentat acest sentiment.. poate de aceea mi se pare amuzant..

    RăspundețiȘtergere