duminică, 13 noiembrie 2011

Conversation

When did the human kind lost the ability to have a smart conversation?

I mean I constantly find myself in the position of having meaningless - unimportant - uninteresting conversation. Is it me? Or it's just the society who has reduced our capability of smartly communicate? We are no longer interested in that ... we are no longer interested in information. We just waste time on small talk that lead to no where and have no impact on anything or anyone.

Am I making any sense? I mean, is it bad that I am craving for a smart conversation from time to time?

I just want to find someone who is interested in intelligent conversation ... and not interested in the stupid subjects that the television gives us - cas that's what we are doing.

Anyway ... I want to see people interested in more that fashion or latest gossip. I want people interested in books, or good music, or why not science.

I miss intelligent conversation ...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu