sâmbătă, 14 noiembrie 2015

A thing or two about leadership

I attended this weekend the Global Leadership Summit and let me tell you that each time I attended the summit I learnt a thing or two about how to become a good leader. No, not a good leader, a greater leader. This year, so many brilliant ideas. So many awesome people with a special gift from God ... After this summit I must tell you that I have a new wish to become more ... I want a new vision for my life, for myself. Right now I want to share with you a few ideas that stuck to my mind and that I want to never forget. Here it goes: Great development demands difficulties! What we have in our top box is what's going to fuel our leadership! - Bill Hybels Raising leaders is not a purpose, it's a mean!- Joshua Lwere Money - essential for life, but not the essence of life. Leadership exists when people follow when they have the freedom not to follow. The other side of the coin of success is not failure, but growth. - Jim Collins Leadership is the art of making people want to do what needs to be done. - Eisenhower We go to work not to work, but to be part of a purpose and to be excellent in our profession! We are not rational human beings who sometimes feel; we are emotional human beings who sometimes think. As leaders - we can choose: courage or comfort. We cannot have both! - Dr. Brene Brown It's not what you know, it's how fast you can learn! - Liz Wiseman Talent can take you to the top, but character can keep you there! You're not who other people say you are, you are who God says you are. You are only as strong as you are honest. How bad you want to do something determines what you are willing to do to obtain it. - Craig Groeschel I can only wish to put everything I learnt in practice. I know who can help me with this!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu