duminică, 28 decembrie 2014

End

I don't know for your guys what END means but for me definitely it's something terminal: nothing else afterwards. However, in my mind this "END" has a sense of completeness. I mean something cannot come to an end unless it's complete!!! This being said I get to the point where I talk about this specific end. We are getting so close to the end of the year and let me tell you this is by far uncompleted! Things left undone, unsaid, unattended, unloved, un-patient, unbelieved! I know for sure that so many things are still pending and waiting in the air for me to make a decision. And for some reason or another I kept postponing, always thinking that what better day than tomorrow to make that decision?! The problem with the end of the year is that it's not really an END. The next day we can still put our mind to mend the things left out in the open. We can still pick up the phone and have the talk we were afraid to have the year before. We can still love, we can still learn to be patient and to build our trust. We can still choose to have faith. We can ... and we are so happy with this, knowing that "tomorrow is another day". This over here is what makes us in the first place postpone things. This particular thought is, I dare say, one of our worse enemies. Because of it we do not do things when they are meant to be done. Forgetting that WE ARE NOT OWNERS OF TOMORROW! All we have is today and now ... True, time will continue to flow after I am gone. Tomorrow will exist without me. But then again ... what about all the things I was supposed to do and didn't? All the people I was supposed to touch and didn't? All the love I was supposed to offer and didn't? Unfortunately, for some it's already too late. For some. I can still do things today. Do I chose to postpone again? Or do I just pick myself up and do the work I am expected to do. Because, my dear friends, we are all EXPECTED to do something. I refuse to believe that my existence is meaningless. It's better not to wait for the end. In life THE END is not always completed, however there is something AFTERWARDS!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu