vineri, 24 octombrie 2014

Imperfection is the new perfection!

I almost admire the people who are not afraid to do something even if it's not perfect. And why? Because, in my opinion, those people manage to live more. They know life in other ways than those who, afraid of mistake or imperfection, decide to uphold ... however ... we were told way too often that "nothing or nobody is perfect" that we have stopped. We don't look for perfection anymore. We find excuses for our mistakes and imperfections. We hide behind this saying not trying to prove it wrong anymore. It is sad this, because the idea of perfection is in itself perfect! No error, no flaw ... just awesomeness and beauty and genius. I seldom think it's hard to balance these two ideas: on one hand, never stop to perfect oneself, on the other hand knowing when to seize the moment and not hope for perfection. I guess it's a process. To know what is what and how to identify those moments, one from the other. It is surprisingly how human nature is so set up to look for it. If we ask ourselves why, we might not have a clear answer. Because one thing that I know for sure is that perfection is not related to happiness. I mean, perfection is not a condition for happiness. I can be happy just as well imperfect. I don't need perfection ... but if I were perfect, would I be happier? I am afraid we seldom run after ghosts and we forget to live our lives, just as they are ... enjoying the people in it, enjoying the small pleasure, living fully. My dear friends ... today the IMPERFECTION is the new perfection!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu