luni, 22 septembrie 2014

Quiet, peace, love... glimpses of happiness... taste of freedom

We are often told that we only appreciate things after we have lost them. I heard this a lot! But lately I feel like I don't want to keep losing things in order to find out how important they were. And I find it very difficult sorting out everything in my life. I want to appreciate everything in my life as it comes. I want to love the people in my life and I want them to know it. I want to be happy, I want to enjoy the quiet and the moments of peace. I want to appreciate the moments of less happiness and to see them as lessons... Life is so much more than worrying. And I don't want to lose any more minutes doing that. I know I sound very ambitious and that with my temper it is such a challenge. However, exactly with my temper and exactly because it is such a challenge the result would be so much worth it! Bottom line is that with the moments of peace, the love and all the sweet moments we manage to catch these glimpses of happiness. This is the true freedom! Although others try to convince us otherwise. And all these ... I learnt them in a period of troubled heart, sitting and admiring the blue blue ocean. You know that sometimes a day connecting with the nature it's all we need to realize that the One who has created it all, has everything in control?! Be still my soul...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu