sâmbătă, 4 februarie 2012

Salvation

Did it ever happen to you? That sad feeling that you have to give up something you really, really care about? As much as you try you get to same conclusion: for sure you need to cut it from your life.

I feel like a doctor, in a very plastic way said, trying to figure out another way, trying to figure out a solution to save a leg, a hand. You know that the hand, the leg you're about to cut off are important. It's not like saying ... "o well, it will grow back!" The decision to amputate is difficult and sometimes it needs to be processed under pressure.

I am under pressure and I most definitely need to make up my mind: "CUT or DO NOT CUT?" The decision is even harder since you know that not cutting, when you're suppose to cut, could endanger your own life. It's not as simple as: "Can I make without it?" It can get to the eternal question (which is not mine in the first place - people have said it before me): "To be or not to be?"

So, in the end ... I am trying to find a solution which can save my life and safe my "something that I care about" as well.

But - and I always say there's a but in every story - if my solution doesn't really work, and if it doesn't get any better I must mentally prepare myself to let go. It would be a tough decision to take and it will hurt alot, but it's gonna be for the best.

Until then, finger crossed ... or wait - I don't believe in stuff like that. Huh, then let's just pray that the solution will work ... and SALVATION will come!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu