miercuri, 2 februarie 2011

Weakness

I don't like when people talk about my weaknesses. I don't like when I am asked about my weaknesses. We've all been there, the moment when the employer-to-be asked about the greatest weakness. We avoided the answer ... we tried to be funny by saying we have no weakness - the truth is talking about our weakness is a weakness itself.

We all have weaknesses. Some call them the Achilles' heel, some say they might have a blind spot... but the bottom line is that we're full of weak points. We try to hide them. We try to forget about them (not the brightest idea, but still I try to do that myself). Sometimes we imagine that if we don't talk about them or if we don't try to correct them they will disappear ... just like that!

Admitting we have weaknesses is the first step ahead. Taking care of our weakness is maybe the second. There's only one thing I know for sure: one weak heel was enough to kill Achilles!

Un comentariu:

  1. Faith, when everyhting is as you want it to be is not true faith. It is only when our lives are falling apart that we have the chance to make our faith real." ( Amish Grace )

    RăspundețiȘtergere