duminică, 22 august 2010

Kaleidoscope

According to the dictionary, this is a term coming from Greek, and the exact translation would be "observer of beautiful forms".

As a child I had a kaleidoscope, but I guess I couldn't appreciate its value until today, when I am looking for one as crazy and I can't find it anywhere... maybe, there are no more beautiful forms to observe, or who knows!

The thing is, we must all be kaleidoscopes! When looking through us, people should be able to see all the beautiful forms. Yeah, I know it is a difficult reality - the reality we're living in, but we must do our best to let the others observe the beautiful forms...

In order to do that, we must be transparent and allow the light to enter. It's all depending on the material we're made of! There would be a lot of things to say, but not all those things are really important. What matters is that beautiful forms do exist and it is up to us to discover them!

I wish I were a kaleidoscope!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu