duminică, 22 ianuarie 2017

Guidance

It's been a while. Not that I don't have anything to say, but because I find myself in a position of not finding the correct words. I tried to complain about this country I live in, about its politics and politic class, about the life itself, about the people around me. Even about myself. And in the end ... I didn't gain anything. Instead I transformed into someone I don't really like. That person everybody is passing by or avoiding because all they do is complain. I don't even believe that if life gives you lemons you must turn them into lemonade. It's not my job to change the circumstances of my life. My job? Well if you ask me now ... I'll tell you that my job here is to be more like my Savior. It might sound pretentious to some, or even heretical ... but I'm done with what other people think of me. I am really done with trying to please one or another. I am actually tired of living a life that was not meant to be for me. I am tired of being someone I am not. And you know what ... at this point I don't know who am I supposed to be. I just know I need to move forward. Towards the goal. Because time is running out for everybody and in the end, when I stand before God, I want to be able to say, in Erma Bombeck's words: "I used everything you gave me". So.. its's time for action!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu