duminică, 9 iunie 2013

Amazing people

I am amazed! This is the exact feeling I have in this precise moment. I cannot but to be happy and thankful for the hand of people in my life that are truly friends! I have always believed in true friendship. And this was never a problem: not believing in it! The problem was not always recognizing those who really are true friends. Besides true friends there are those other good people. They will help! They have nothing to gain out of it and still they will make time to help someone who really needs it... Like myself these days. I am talking about a stupid questionnaire for my final paper. It's complicated to ask people to make time, when time is of the essence! And still, I reached out and there was this bunch of unbelievable amazing people who were willing to help me. A stupid questionnaire! You know, maybe you think I am a bit crazy, exaggerating about this... but main thing is: if we are faithful in small things ... we are or we will prove faithful in big things as well. Maybe there won't be any huge opportunity for these people to help me. What they don't know is that they have managed to impress me! This kindness they showed these days toward me won't be left without being repaid. And if I cannot repay them I do know someone who can. So, everybody, amazing-kind-good people ... I thank you from the bottom of my heart! You all know who I'm talking about!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu