vineri, 30 septembrie 2011

Bleah ...

I cannot think for a better word than this: "BLEAH!!!" People make me sick. Not all, some people make me sick. Some people annoy me with their stupid attitude "I'm the king of the hill!" Some people just disappoint me.

I guess I will never learn. I guess I am made from a material that cannot learn that PEOPLE DO DISAPPOINT YOU on a regular basis. Actually, I wish I were able to not trust everybody.

It happened to me recently ... someone I considered a decent person and it turned to be a greedy person and just let me down on so many levels that I can't even thought it would be possible. I guess the only good thing with me is that, even though I trust easily, once someone has betrayed my trust, it is done!!!

I am just an angry person right now!

Un comentariu: